Thursday, June 16, 2011

Have You Tried This Yet?!

The new website for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is so cool! It is like walking into the Library of Congress - EVERYTHING is there for you. Check it out at www.lds.org. Even more awesome, it can be accessed in many different languages! Way cool!

I stumbled upon a super cool "room" within this vast library one day and made a mental note to check back there again when I had a moment. I checked today. Wowsers! I was in heaven. (I Know I'm sounding very juvenile with all of my "cool"s but I'm super excited about this!)

Click this link:
Study By Topic
Select a topic, any topic
You'll see a short narrative explaining that topic with scripture references.
Scroll down
You'll find links to scripture references about that topic.
You'll find links to Church magazine articles about that topic.
You'll find links to additional study materials such as lesson manuals etc. about that topic.

Okay, here is the other awesome link to notice. Look on the left hand side of the page. You will see something called "My Study Notebook". Click on it!

You can set up your own study notebook in which you can collect any information found within lds.org, organize it into specific notebooks, MAKE PERSONAL NOTES, highlight passages, the list goes on!!


The Lord thinks of everything!

Give it a try! I think you'll like it A LOT!! I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...